Monday, March 05, 2007

Tony's Salsa Club Experience

This post is a month old as Tony wrote about this on the 11th of February and well, we're only posting it up now.

Tony: Sitting in the lounge in Narita, just finished my breakfast waiting to board my flight is another hour time, I thought it is best I jot down something for me to 'fill u in'. The last few days was a very busy one except yesterday I managed to enjoy hot spring in Hiratsuka. 'Hot spring' I leave it for another session as our main topic is salsa.

Before I left for Japan, there was a party in SH for our beloved sensei fren. Everyone in our class enjoyed it very much. Based on the photos taken, our Superwilson had an orgasm dancing with Tim. Both definitely enjoy it very much. (See pic!)

I agree with Angela, I also felt that I can salsa naturally with Laney. She really know what I wan to do. She is the only one that I can execute the 'sakai' or 'satay' (dun know which one is the correct term) successfully. I can do it over n over again with ease. I still think she is a spy.

I almost broke Angela and Waiwai(YY) arm that night trying to perform the same move on them. So sorry. Dancing with senior is a hell of experience. My confidence gained momentum then and there. I m not afraid to dance with anyone anymore. With the few moves that we learned, it really make wonders. We can really do it with a lot of varieties. I wanted to salsa with Sensei but unfortunately she was hot cakes that night.

No chance for me to get free tips, sigh......

No comments: