Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Birthday Party In SH

It was a Friday morning, the 2nd of February ... to be exact. I am a little excited today ... because it's a Friday and I am sure you've heard of "Thank Goodness It's Friday" ... and also because I have Salsa lessons on Friday.

My handphone beeped ... a message arrived. I took a look and it was from a buddy, Chanttal ... one of my 'salsa acquaintance'.The note says "Come celebrate a Surprise Birthday Party @ Salsa Havana for Fasilito tomorrow nite". I was like ... Yippee !!!! Another Salsa outing, another reason to go dancing. Yeah, I didn't think we'd go out again because we're pretty much still recovering from our blast from last weekend (James & Audrey's wedding).

Anyway ... the next morning, SMS started flying around .... as we planned on the gift for our birthday boy ... or should I say, Birthday Man ....

I pretty much have some vague idea what to get for Fasilito. With his "Stylo Milo" dress sense, I figure some pretty "hip-hoppish" setups would look good on him. Someone else suggested gadgets .. yeah, why not ... boy toys. Ok ... I said toys for boys ... and not toy-boy ... hmmm. Anyway ... yeah, gadgets would work too. So we went shopping that afternoon, we headed straight for MidValley. We finally picked up a nice bling bling cap, a "muscular" tee shirt and a nice sexy, bright red, bling underwear ... and Jacques & Zai managed to get a wireless headphone too, from The Curve. By now, you should be able to imagine Fasilito in the whole outfit ...

We arrived SH at around 10:30pm ...by that time, the place was quite crowded already. As I was buying my entrance drink, I spotted Tony spinning away ... followed my Micheal and the rest of the 'shebang'. Geeez ... was I excited ... can't wait to get in there and start groovin.

For more photos of the night, click here.


FASILITO'S BIRTHDAY

No comments: