Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Salsa for Dummies ?

This is a follow-up from the previous article, Two-Left Feets.

After considerable amount of thinking, I want to share my dance experiences with you, from the perspective of a man. I've been dancing for many years .... well, that's if you consider shaking and wobbling your leg and feets as if you have the fits, dancing. Salsa is something I picked up casually ... a few years ago with my partner. Learning salsa is not as easy as it seems although some people find no difficulties doing this through video clips and watching people dance.

Life Is Unjust ...

Then again, this is life. Some can do it, some don't. Some score .. while the others ... just walk out feeling miserable. Nevetheless, I've always wished for salsa to be documented down in writings. The name of the moves ... how to dance gracefully ... how to hold a girl ... like a man...

It's like ... I wished I had this book ....

dummies.jpg


Disclaimer : The mentioned documentation above is purely fictional and made-up. The author of this article will not be held responsible for any injuries sustained from self-learning salsa. Please register yourself with any well-established dance institutions to gain proper knowledge in salsa dancing.

No comments: