Friday, March 02, 2007

Whatever Latin

Wow, Timothy has invited me to contribute to this site. Cool! - Michael
How many of us listen to Radio 4? I mean... Traxx FM? The frequency of 100.1 (in Klang Valley)?

Either I'm so out of touch with the radio station or I've listen to way too much to MP3s and CDs that I just found out that Traxx FM, on every Wednesday plays WHATEVER LATIN between 10pm to 1am.

Now that's cool or what? Well, if you like Latin/Salsa songs, then it's cool... if not, um... :p

LadyKay spins @ that time along with Mary. And you can call in, write in or email her with your request for whatever song you wants her to play. Latin of course. To make it easier for everyone, just click on her name and you'd be transported to her page.

I've made my request so hopefully, I'll hear it this coming Wednesday. Right LadyKay? *Ehem*.

What song am I requesting? Here's a sample of it. :D







No comments: