Monday, March 19, 2007

Stephanie's Birthday Surprise

On Friday, the 16th of March, SalsaJay held a Surprise Birthday party for Stephanie. The preparation for the whole thing, in my humble opinion, was a nerve wrecking one. Especially when Stephanie and her mom bumped into Jeamie and myself at Midvalley the previous day. And we were there to hunt for Stephanie's present!

On the day itself, send out a mass reminder to everyone concerned, including her best friends to make sure they could make it on time! As Jac says, if he doesn't know me better, he'd thought that I'm extremely stressed about the Surprise. Well, in a way, I am... as I don't normally hide things from her and as some of you could testify, I suck at lying! LOL.

Anyway, on the actual day itself, have to play it cool, took her to Fasta Pasta at Ikano and told her that that's her birthday present, nothing else. After finalizing some documents, we proceed to meet the rest of the gang at Secret Recipe before the class. And she was wondering why no one greeted her Happy Birthday when they meet up with us. All buat tak tahu only. LOL.

Class proceed as usual, we dance and all, and every now and then, I dashed out to call up her friends to make sure they are on time. :p then, come 9pm, Jeamie says "Ok Class, that's all, now all can just practice what we have learn today until the next class starts". I quickly dash out, get the cake ready, rushed her friends up into the holding bay (the little corner next to the altar) and pray that she don't walk out to the toilet before we are ready!

The Crunch time came at 9.15pm sharp as I couldn't wait for Lim Meng anymore (She's stuck in Midvalley searching for a "little" present for Stephanie). So cue the singing, I lead Stephanie's best friends into the room with the cake. SURPRISE!!! As you can see from the above picture, she was truly surprise! Which was great! Just what I wanted. She even shed tears (who captured it on film/digital picture?).

The usual candle blowing, cake cutting, speech was done and once that customary ceremony was over with, we proceed to do a little Birthday Dance for the Birthday Princess with the first dance by the "Si Kung" and upcoming Malaysian Singer, mr. Zhang Zhen Hong and the list trickled down to the final dance with myself. :D

For more pictures of the Birthday Party, just click here!

1 comment:

Blackjack Bonuses said...

Unequivocally, excellent answer