Thursday, November 09, 2006

Newly 'Sonified' SalsaJay ....

Hey hey fellow Salsa people !

As I am typing this article ... my feets are grooving to the Orquesta La Palabra ... a cool salsa song .. which .. incidently is this week's SalsaJay Pick of The Week !

SalsaJay ... if you noticed .. has been in the incubation chamber for quite a while now. Well ... that's an excuse. The truth is ... me, Timothy Low has been slacking. I've not been updating the SalsaJay site for the last God knows how long. But fear not ! I am back ... again (yeah, I"ve said that before) .. and hopefully this time .. for good. I guess maintaining a blog site is not that easy .. and sometimes I wonder how those dedicated bloggers do it.

Anyway, before I go any further with the latest happenings in and around SalsaJay .. I would like to bring you another new feature in SalsaJay. The Salsa music you're listening now (if you have your speakers turned on...) is a little tool from Sonific. Basically, I will feature a new Salsa song every week, for your listening pleasure.

So ... go enjoy ....

No comments: